THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION IN PROTECTING OUR PATIENTS, STAFF, AND COMMUNITY!
To limit the spread of COVID-19 and protect our patients, staff, and community― KRMC currently has strict visitor restrictions.
We understand the hardship of these restrictions on our patients and their loved ones and sincerely regret the circumstances that make them necessary. We continue to monitor the situation and will further open areas to visitors as safety precautions permit.
PLEASE NOTE: Masking is required in all KRMC facilities. Also, anyone entering a KRMC facility will be screened for Covid-19 symptoms.
Patient isolation areas are closed to visitors
KRMC has designated certain areas for the care of hospitalized patients who have COVID-19 or another infectious disease. These areas are marked by signs.
To help prevent the spread of infection, visitors are prohibited in isolation areas.
Family members and friends can visit with patients in isolation via electronic communications. Free WI-FI is available throughout the hospital.
Patients in non-isolation areas can receive one visitor per day during limited visiting hours
Hospitalized patients who are not under isolation precautions (those who test negative for COVID-19 or other infectious disease) can receive visitors within the following constraints:
- Visitation is permitted twice daily, from 8 a.m. -10 a.m. and again from 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
- Non-isolation patients are allowed one visitor per day during visiting hours.
- Visitors must wear a mask to gain entrance to the hospital. KRMC does not supply masks and visitors must bring their own; cloth masks are acceptable.
- Individuals who feel sick – especially those exhibiting cold and flu-like symptoms – will not be permitted to visit.
- Visitors must be 18 years of age or older.
Patients in the Emergency Department or KRMC outpatient clinics may have one person accompany them
Patients who go to KRMC’s Emergency Department (ED), Urgent Care, or outpatient clinics (doctor’s offices) may have one visitor/support person accompany them.
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Have no symptoms of illness
- Wear a mask at all times
- Stay with the patient in their room
- Consider the benefit of visiting and understand that they are accepting some risk of illness
If you have questions regarding KRMC’s visitor restrictions, please contact our Coronavirus Call Center at 928-263-3456.