Same-Day Sick Virtual Visits
Schedule a virtual visit to see a provider for common, non-emergent medical conditions.
Monday - Thursday: 7am - 4pm
Friday: 7am - 11am
Note: Virtual care is not for serious or life-threatening concerns. If you need emergency care, call 911.
Quality care where you are
When you have a mild illness or health concern, you can schedule a virtual visit to get quality care without leaving home.
With a virtual same-day sick visit, a KRMC provider will meet with you via video chat to evaluate your symptoms and create an individualized treatment plan. All you need is a computer, tablet or smartphone.
Most health plans cover virtual care, and the cost is usually similar to that of an office visit. Check with your insurer to learn more.
Virtual visits are available for common medical conditions, such as:
- Cold or flu
- Exposure to an infected person
- Insect bite/sting
- Joint injury
- Medication refill
- Muscular injury
- Return to work
- Sore throat
- Travel medications
- Urinary complaints
How does a virtual visit work?
All you need is a smartphone, tablet, or computer with a microphone, camera, and speaker.
Step 1: Schedule an appointment through the My KRMC Health Portal. If you don't have an account, you'll need to create one.
Step 2: When it's time for your appointment, log in to your portal account. You will enter a virtual "waiting room." When your provider is ready to begin your appointment, they will join you in the portal via video call.
Step 3: Your provider will evaluate your condition and symptoms, ask questions about your health history, and create a care plan for you—including prescription medications as needed.
How to prepare for your visit
Before your visit
- Complete the required forms, including pre-registration and conditions of service
- Complete a tech check to ensure that your device, camera, and microphone are ready (click here to test)
- Check your email to review instructions for your appointment
- Enter the platform early so you don't feel rushed (you can log in up to 20 minutes before your appointment time)
What to have on hand for your visit
- Names and phone numbers of other doctors you see
- Your health insurance member ID card and photo ID
- A list of all medicines and supplements you take and why you take them
- Advance care planning information
During your visit
- Make sure you are in a quiet and comfortable environment free of distractions
- Be honest and share details about your health
- If you're not sure you understand everything, ask your provider
- Ask about any tests or medicines you might need
- Tell your provider about any specialists you’re seeing
- Talk about your emotional, social, and mental health needs
Know where to go
Some common conditions can be evaluated through a virtual visit, but many others require in-person care. If you’re unsure what level of care is appropriate for your condition, click here.
Need help with your patient portal account?
Our team can help you:
- Sign up for a My KRMC Health Portal account
- Reset your password
- Navigate the patient portal
If you are an established patient age 18 or over, or you need to create a portal account for someone under 18, please contact portal support via email at MKHP.HIM@azkrmc.com or by phone at (928) 263-4500.
If you have never been seen at KRMC and are 18 or over, click here to create an account.