KRMC Volunteer Services seeks to award tuition scholarships to candidates who are performing well academically, demonstrate character in their life, and are interested in a career in the medical field with a GPA of at least 3.0.
We are offering scholarships for students who intend to enroll in college for the fall of 2019. If you are a full time student you may be qualify for up to $1,000. If you are a part time student you may qualify for up to $750.
The deadline for scholarship applications is Monday, April 1, 2019 at 5:00 PM with no exceptions. All applicants will be notified of the decision by Volunteer Services by May 31, 2019. Submit application to the Gift Boutique.
We will evaluate your scholarship submission based on the following criteria:
- Completion of the application
- Copy of the most recent high school or college transcripts
- Attendance at an accredited college or university
- Volunteer service or employment at KRMC
- Financial need
- Responses to short essay questions
- Proper spelling and grammar
Applications must be filled out completely to be considered for a scholarship. Only applications with the 11/18 revision date will be accepted.