GIVE BLOOD, SAVE A LIFE!
About one in seven people who come to the hospital needs blood, including accident victims, surgery patients, and cancer patients. At Kingman Regional Medical Center, our blood supply comes from caring donors like you. When you give blood, you give someone another chance at life.
To assure safe levels of blood in our community, KRMC Volunteers host blood drives by Vitalant on a quarterly basis. Vitalant is a nonprofit community blood center that provides blood and blood products to local area hospitals.
KRMC does not purchase blood or blood plasma from individuals.
Blood Drive Dates - 2021
Upcoming blood drives at KRMC are scheduled for:
- May 5th, 2021 from 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m - Beale Celebrations
- May 6th, 2021 from 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m - Beale Celebrations
- June 16th, 2021 from 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. - Beale Celebrations
- August 4th, 2021 from 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m - Cerbat/Hualapai conference room
- August 5th, 2021 from 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m - Cerbat/Hualapai conference room
- September 1st, 2021 from 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. - Beale Celebrations
- November 3rd, 2021 from 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m - **PLEASE NOTE LOCATION CHANGE** - Beale Celebrations
- November 4th, 2021 from 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m - **PLEASE NOTE LOCATION CHANGE** - Beale Celebrations
- December 10th, 2021 from 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. - Beale Celebrations
For KRMC blood drives held at:
KRMC Medical Professional Center (Cerbat/Hualapai conference room)
1739 Beverly Avenue
Kingman, AZ 86409
The entrance to the blood drive is located on the south side of the Medical Professional Center facing Beverly Avenue (entrance to KRMC’s outpatient laboratory).
Hualapai Mountain Campus (HMC conference rooms)
3801 Santa Rosa Drive
Kingman, AZ 86401
201 N 4th Street
Kingman, AZ 86401
Volunteer blood donors must be in good health, weigh at least 110 pounds, and be age 16 or older. Signed parental consent is required for minors. All donors will undergo a screening interview prior to any blood draw.
If you plan to donate blood at a blood drive listed above, we encourage you to make an appointment so that Vitalant can adequately plan for staff and supplies. Please schedule your appointment online (enter code: KRMC) or call 877-25-Vital (877-258-4825).
THANK YOU FOR YOUR GIFT OF LIFE!