Stroke Support Group
- Parent Category: Community Outreach
- Published: Saturday, 28 August 2010 11:28
The Stroke Support Group meets:
The Third Tuesday of the month at 11:00 am in the Education Conference Room -adjacent to the Del E. Webb Wellness & Rehabilitation Center
1719 Beverly Avenue
Kingman, AZ 86401
For those who have had or who are caring for family members or loved ones who have had a stroke. Find out what support and assistance is available to you and your family. Find out how others are coping.
Some Helpful Links:
- American Stroke Association http://www.strokeassociation.org
- The Stroke Network http://www.strokenetwork.org
- Internet Stroke Center http://www.strokecenter.org
- Post Stroke Help http://www.poststrokehelp.com
For more information, please call the Education Department at (928) 692-4640
Note: These links are provided as a resource and do not imply an endorsement by Kingman Regional Medical Center.