Devoted to Children in Our Community
At Joshua Tree Pediatrics, our skilled pediatricians and support staff provide a full range of healthcare services for children age 0 to 18. From routine health maintenance and preventative care— to diagnosing and treating complex medical problems, we are here to assure your child’s maximum health and wellbeing at each stage in their development.
Our office schedules same-day appointments for children who are ill or injured on a first-come basis.
- ADHD (for private insurance patients)
- Developmental concerns
- Common childhood diseases
- Special needs
Our Services Include:
- All childhood immunizations
- Annual flu vaccines for children 6 months and older (flu mist nasal spray is also available for children over 2 years of age).
- Developmental screenings
- Ear lavage (irrigation to remove excess earwax or foreign materials from the ear)
- Hearing screening
- Genetic testing to aid in disease management (ADHD, depression)
- Rapid testing for flu, strep, RSV, mono, lead and hemoglobin
- Urine testing
- Vision screening
- Wart removal
- Well baby exams
- Well child exams (these can be used as sports and school physicals), 1 exam per year for children over 2