Assessment and Treatment for Conditions of the Nervous System
Kingman Neurology provides expert care for disorders of the brain, spinal cord, and nerves in patients of all ages.
- Cerebrovascular disease, such as stroke
- Diseases of the central and peripheral nervous systems, such as multiple sclerosis
- Disorders of the peripheral nervous system such as neuropathy and radiculopathy, including carpal tunnel syndrome, pinched nerves, and nerve pain
- Headache disorders including migraines and cluster headaches
- Infections of the brain and peripheral nervous systems like meningitis, encephalitis, and brain abscess
- Movement disorders, such as Parkinson’s disease, tremors, etc.
- Neurodegenerative disorders, such as Alzheimer’s disease, Huntington’s disease, and Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (Lou Gehrig’s disease)
- Seizure disorders, such as epilepsy
- Spinal cord disorders
- Speech and language disorders
- Sleep Disorders, including restless leg syndrome, periodic limb movement disorder, insomnia, narcolepsy, and sleep apnea
- Traumatic brain injury
- Neuromuscular disorders
- Back pain and other chronic pain disorders
- Disorders of the vestibular system such as vertigo
- Trigger point injections
- Botox injections for migraine headaches
- Nerve block injections – such as occipital nerve blocks for headaches
- Lumbar puncture/cerebrospinal ﬂuid analysis
- Interpretation of Electroencephalogram (EEG) and Polysomnography (PSG)
KRMC Neurology accepts most major insurances, including Medicare and Medicaid (AHCCCS).