KRMC Volunteer Services Scholarship Application
KRMC Volunteer Services seeks to award scholarships to candidates pursuing a career in the medical field. Candidates must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
We will sponsor several $500 scholarships for students who will attend an accredited college or university in the fall of 2017.
The deadline for completion of applications is Saturday, April 1, 2017 at 5:00 pm, with no exceptions.
KRMC Volunteer Services will notify winners by June 1, 2017.
Volunteer Services will consider the following criteria in evaluating your submission:
- Completion of the application
- Copy of the most recent high school or college transcripts
- Attendance of an accredited college or university
- Volunteer service or employment at KRMC
- Financial need
- Responses to short essay questions
- Proper spelling and grammar
Applications must be complete to be considered for a scholarship. Applications with “see attached” written on them will not be considered. Only applications with the 09/16 revision date will be accepted.