Family Medicine Residency
Residents in KRMC's Family Medicine Residency program become highly competent physicians skilled in inpatient care and ambulatory clinic medicine.
KRMC has a history of excellence in family Medicine education. We serve a diverse patient population and are vigorously committed to providing outstanding care by applying osteopathic principles and procedures.
The primary focus of our residency program is quality education, with a priority on caring for the underserved. In addition to training highly skilled physicians, our Family Practice Residency Program provides much needed medical care for the community.
Our three-year family medicine residency program offers:
• Comprehensive preparation in family medicine
• Outpatient care which serves an average of 6,000 patients annually
• An average of 12 continuity clinic hours per week (3 ½ days)
• Osteopathic manipulation training (OMT)
• Training in inpatient hospital care, including ICU and neonatal nursery
• Integral involvement with a diverse patient population presenting a wide scope of medical issues and complicated medical problems along with opportunities to perform OMT and procedures relevant to clinical practice.
Family Medicine Rotations
Internal Medicine and subspecialties
• Infectious Disease
Pediatrics and subspecialties
• Neonatal ICU – Sunrise Hospital
Surgery and subspecialties
Rotations for family medicine residents
• Neurology and Neonatal ICU at Sunrise Hospital – Las Vegas, Nevada
Please contact us
At KRMC, we possess the resources and commitment to ensure a learning environment that provides a rich and meaningful experience for post-graduate education.
We invite you to see for yourself how KRMC can enhance your medical career. For more information about our Family Medicine Residency Program, please contact:
Doreen Williams, Residency Coordinator
KRMC Graduate Medical Education
3269 Stockton Hill Road
Kingman, AZ 86409