Your Medical Records at KRMC
According to federal law, you have the right to copies of your medical records, which can include medical test results, laboratory reports, doctor’s notes, and billing information.
If you were hospitalized or received tests at Kingman Regional Medical Center (KRMC) or if you are a patient at one of our healthcare provider offices, you can obtain your medical records through our Medical Records Department, located just inside KRMC’s main entrance at 3269 Stockton Hill Rd.
You can also request your records through the mail. Please complete and sign an Authorization to Use or Disclose Protected Health Information form. This is your consent for us to release your medical information.
- For records from a hospital stay or procedure at KRMC, you can fax the authorization form to 928-263-3416 or mail it to us at the address below. For further information regarding your hospital records, please contact us at 928-263-3928.
- For records from a KRMC medical provider’s office, you can fax the authorization form to 928-692-3464 or mail it to us at the address below. For further information regarding records from your healthcare provider’s office, please contact us at 928-263-4502.
Once we receive your authorization, we will mail your records to you, or you can pick them up at our Medical Records office listed below.
KRMC Medical Records Department
3269 Stockton Hill Rd.
Kingman, AZ 86409
You may also access some of your records online through our Patient Portal. To register for the Patient Portal, you will need to contact your healthcare provider to obtain a PIN number. For assistance, please contact KRMC Patient Portal Support at 928-263-3333.
Patient & Visitors Quick Links
Deaf & Hard of Hearing Services
Fast Facts about Your Stay
• Patient Financial Assistance Policy | en Español
• Financial Assistance Form | en Español
Language Interpretation Services
Location & Maps
Online Bill Pay
Patient Financial Services
• Insurance Notification
• Patient Pricing Information
• Understanding Your Bill
• Notice of Privacy Practices
Preparing for a Hospital Stay
Rights & Responsibilities
Using our Emergency Room
• Sick or Hurt?
• What to Bring to KRMC's Emergency Room
• When to Call 911
Your Hospital Stay
• Patient Meals
• Reward Your Nurse
• Who's Taking Care of You
• Uniform Colors
• Your Room at KRMC