KRMC Weight Loss Center
- Parent Category: Hospital Information
- Published: Thursday, 17 May 2012 13:10
Del E. Webb Wellness and Rehabilitation Center
1719 Beverly Ave, Kingman, AZ 86409
KRMC’s Weight Loss Center offers a highly successful medical approach for achieving lasting weight loss. Our expert team of physicians, dieticians, and exercise physiologists use medical weight loss principles that are backed by years of research and proven results. Documented outcomes show an average weight loss of 52 pounds.
Is medical weight loss for me?
Our medical weight loss program is ideal for people who are at least 50 pounds overweight and need to lose significant weight quickly to avoid or improve serious health complications. Generally, the program is recommended for both men and women who have one or more of the following issues:
• Suffer significant weight-related health issues (diabetes, hypertension, respiratory problems, circulatory system issues, etc.)
• Have been denied surgery due to weight-related issues
• Are considering or preparing for bariatric surgery
• Are preparing for joint surgery
Additionally, our medical weight loss program is open to anyone who desires to lose excess pounds to improve their overall health and quality-of-life. Enrollment in our program does not require a physician referral.
Medical weight loss is safer and more effective than standard diets
The goal of our medical weight loss program is to help you achieve and maintain better health. Under the supervision of our expert physicians, we provide weight loss tools not available in commercial or self-directed diets. These tools include:
• Physician prescribed medication as needed
• Optifast® full meal replacement plan that transitions to self-prepared “everyday” meals
• Personalized exercise program
• Comprehensive weight loss education
• Nutrition counseling
• Lifestyle coaching
• Ongoing support during and after weight loss
To assure that you are achieving healthy weight loss, our physicians monitor your health status throughout your participation in the program.
Meeting your individual weight loss needs and goals
Our medical weight loss team will consider your individual health conditions and lifestyle and will customize a medical weight loss program to your particular needs. With this, you’ll reach your goal weight faster and experience less hunger as you begin to:
• Feel better about yourself and your body
• Have more energy
• Have less joint pain
• Reduce the likelihood of developing chronic, life-threatening diseases
• Decrease symptoms of existing health problems such as diabetes, sleep apnea, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and heart disease.
To learn more about safe and effective weight loss through KRMC's Medical Weight Loss Program, please call 928-263-3838.