Family Medicine Residency
- Parent Category: Careers
- Published: Friday, 03 December 2010 09:05
Residents in KRMC's Family Medicine Residency program become highly competent physicians skilled in inpatient care and ambulatory clinic medicine.
KRMC has a history of excellence in Family Medicine Education. We serve a diverse patient population and are vigorously committed to providing outstanding care by applying osteopathic principles and procedures.
The primary focus of our residency program is quality education, with a priority on caring for the underserved. In addition to training highly skilled physicians, our Family Practice Residency Program provides much needed medical care for the community.
Our family medicine residency program offers:
- Comprehensive preparation in family medicine
- Outpatient care which serves an average of 6,000 patients annually
- An average of 12 continuity clinic hours per week (3 1/2 days)
- Osteopathic manipulation training (OMT)
- Training in inpatient hospital care, including ICU and neonatal nursery
- Integral involvement with a diverse patient population presenting a wide scope of medical issues and complicated medical problems along with opportunities to perform OMT and procedures relevant to clinical practice
Family Medicine Rotations
Internal Medicine and subspecilties
- Infectious Disease
Pediatrics and subspecialties
- Neonatal ICU - Sunrise Hospital
Surgery and subspecialties:
Rotations for family medicine residents
- Neurology and Neonatal ICU at Sunrise Hospital - Las Vegas, Nevada
Please contact us
At KRMC, we possess the resources and commitment to ensure a learning environment that provides a rich and meaningful experience for post-graduate education.
We invite you to see for yourself how KRMC can enhance your medical career. For more information about our Emergency Medicine Residency Program, please contact:
Doreen Williams, Coordinator KRMC Graduate Medical Education
3269 Stockton Hill Road
Kingman, Arizona 86401
Telephone: (928) 757-0649
Fax: (928) 681-8638