KRMC Home Health Department
- Parent Category: Hospital Information
- Published: Saturday, 28 August 2010 11:28
At KRMC, home care has become an integral part in the delivery of our health care services
Often during an illness, recovering at home can be more beneficial than a lengthy hospital stay. Kingman Regional Medical Center offers skilled healthcare services to patients in the comfort of their own home.
KRMC Home Health is licensed by the State of Arizona Department of Health Services, certified by Medicare.
Our home health services are available upon referral of the patient's physician and are elligible for coverage by most private insurances, Medicare, AHCCCS, or the VA.
KRMC Home Health offers the following services to homebound patients:
- Skilled Nursing: Registered Nurses evaluate, coordinate and provide specific skilled nursing procedures, including infusion therapy. Additionally, under the supervision of a registered nurse, home health aides provide personal care such as bathing, bed linen change, and exercise programs.
- Social Services: Social Workers identify problems and can refer you and your family to social or legal agencies, when appropriate.
- Physical and Occupational Therapy: Licensed physical and occupational therapists provide therapeutic treatment and instruction.
- Speech Therapy: Licensed speech pathologists provide treatment for speech and swallowing disorders.
Serving Northwest Arizona
KRMC Home Health services are available in Kingman, Golden Valley, Chloride, Dolan Springs, and Meadview.
For more information, please contact KRMC's Home Health department at (928) 757-0630. Office hours are Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.