PLEASE USE HOTEL WAY TO ACCESS OUR LOCATION
Beginning Monday, May 21 at 6:00 am, Sycamore Avenue at Stockton Hill Road and at Western Avenue will close for storm drain and street improvements.
Closure is both day and night for approximately 5 weeks. Also beginning Monday, May 21, the middle segment of Sycamore Avenue will be opened to traffic.
This affects certain KRMC services, including KRMC Speech and Hearing, KRMC Dizziness and Balance Center, KRMC Rehabilitation (physical therapy), and KRMC Pathology/Laboratory— all located at 1740 Sycamore Avenue. Access to these services will be via Airway Avenue and Hotel Way.
Questions may be addressed to the City of Kingman Engineering Office at (928) 753-8122 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
KRMC Therapy Services
1740 Sycamore Ave.
Kingman, AZ 86409
3801 Santa Rosa Drive
Kingman, AZ 86401
KRMC Physical and Occupational Therapy Services
Kingman Regional Medical Center (KRMC) is the region’s leading provider of physical and occupational therapy services. We provide therapy services on an outpatient basis at two convenient locations in Kingman, AZ. Our modern facilities are equipped with advanced therapeutic technologies and staffed by licensed physical and occupational therapists skilled in evidence-based therapeutic care.
Examples of conditions treated at KRMC on an outpatient therapy basis include:
- Back, neck, and joint pain
- Balance deficits and falls
- Developmental disabilities
- Extremity dysfunction
- Joint replacement
- Lung conditions
- Musculoskeletal conditions
- Neurodegenerative disorders
- Sports-related injuries
- Work-related injuries
Physical therapy services
- Restores maximum movement and functional ability using exercises and physical agents to build strength, control pain, and promote healing.
- Uses evidence-based physical therapy techniques and technologies for improving and enhancing physical abilities.
Occupational therapy services
- Restores personal independence using education, training, and exercises to help you perform daily activities at home, work, and leisure.
- Uses evidence-based occupational therapy techniques and technologies to assist patients in learning adaptive skills for daily living.
Our therapy team
KRMC employs only licensed physical and occupational therapists; some are also certified in specialty therapies for treating such conditions as balance disorders and lymphedema.
Our therapists work closely with your healthcare provider to assure coordinated care that results in the best possible recovery from illness, injury, or a debilitating condition.