KRMC’s Del E Webb Wellness Center hosts Anniversary Open House
By Kingman Regional Medical Center Staff
Celebrating 20 years strong in Kingman
Kingman, Arizona, February 7, 2019 – To celebrate 20 years of serving our community, Kingman Regional Medical Center’s Del E Webb Wellness Center will host an all-day open house on Friday, February 22, 2019 from 9am – 7pm.
The Wellness Center opened on February 8, 1999 at 1719 Beverly Avenue and has continued to meet the health and fitness needs of Kingman with state-of-the-art equipment, group classes, and more.
Join us for tours of the 40,000 square-foot facility, sign-up specials, and kids’ activities.
The Wellness Center will also conduct hourly drawings for giveaways such as personal training certificates, massage certificates, memberships, gift baskets, and a grand prize of a year’s free membership.
Stop by to preview what the Wellness Center offers with every membership including:
- Fully-staffed, free childcare for parents using the facility
- Indoor pool and aquatics center with classes
- Outdoor turf area with sleds, plyometric boxes, tires, and battle ropes
- Heavy bag and speed bag
- Large group exercise room with over 100 classes each week
- Complete strength and agility room – TRX equipped with medicine balls, kettle bells, and slam balls
- Racquetball and basketball courts
- Saunas in the men’s and women’s locker rooms
This event is free and open to the public, so mark your calendars and don’t miss out!